Saturday, August 18, 2012

Paulo and Mitch

There was a time when every month I reward myself with either a new pair of shoes or a book. Being a girl, I often times end up having both haha. I just recently realized that the last time I bought a book was 2 years ago and I haven't even read it :(

The first book I bought for myself was Mitch Albom's Tuesdays With Morrie.  I've been hearing about it since college but never had the time to actually check it out. Came my second book from Paulo Coelho which I bought second hand in a store at the UP tiange during the fair for half the price - The Alchemist :) 

I liked their way of writing so I told myself to buy (if I can) one at a time until I've collected all their published ones. I've visited my shelf and was a little disappointed that I've actually somehow abandoned my love for reading. 



Maybe this coming payday, I can get a book and read it with eagerness just like the old times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment