Saturday, August 25, 2012

I'm a Cheater!

Yes, I admit I am. You can't blame me. I can't help myself so I indulged. Eating has always been my weakness. *insert very sad face here* Sigh. 

I know I've posted the challenge of losing weight and yes I was losing the challenge. I am now at 67.1 Kilos and counting and this should stop. *sob* Hubby and I have always been fond of eating. Since we got together, it has always been a dine-in date for us, and now that we're married every weekend is always spent hunting new restaurants or having food delivered for our Friday movie nights, or (being the Kapampangan that he is) him experimenting on a new dish which would always turn out to be tasty! In short, we pig out on weekends haha. Today isn't an exception. He cooked Bistek Tagalog for breakfast and I ate just a little less than usual determined to start dieting but come lunch time, I craved for chicken. I wanted chicken nuggets with fries but changed my mind and ordered KFC's streetwise bucket meal which consists of 6 pieces fried chicken (ours were hot and original combined), 3 side dishes, 3 rice and 2 500 ml Coke. Yes, you guessed right, we finish the lot. Amazing, isn't it? :p 

For dinner, as we were in Market! Market! after attending the BGC The Feast, we had Beef Wanton Noodles, regular Asado Siopao, Pork and Tofu and Nai Cha. Hubby was suppose to take Wanton Noodles but the cashier wasn't able to punch it. We didn't bother to order anymore because the Beef Wanton was good enough for 2 people trying to go on a diet. We shared :) 

I really need to lose weight and I will start tomorrow haha, since I've already eaten today's meals. I need an inpiration or an incentive. 

My inspiration:



Nope, not that much of a big fan, but she really lost weight, and I should as well. Now for the incentive, hmmm.. I'm gonna have to think about it first. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment