Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CA*: Tuna Omelette

I know it doesn't look like one, but yes, this is an Omelette. Because I was really not feeling well but I needed to cook something for dinner, I took tuna leftovers, got 3 eggs, cut onions and cheese and gave it a go. 



I don't know what went wrong hehe :p What I did was sauteed the onions and when they were sort of white I tossed in the tuna and the beaten eggs after. I then place cheese strips randomly and waited for the egg to get cooked before I fold it into half. Well, I guess the eggs were not that cooked yet because it didn't hold the tuna together. Oh well, at least we have dinner :) 


Numbers:
Prep time: 2 min
Cooking time: 1.5 min
Yummy looking: 1/10 (Fail! Didn't even look edible to me :p ) 
Yummy tasting:  5/10 - Hubby. Thank goodness for Century Tuna Spicy corned tuna :) He likes anything spicy :) 

He brought home smidgets for dessert :) 




* Cooking Attempt - I was not taught how to cook when I was still with my parents because I hardly had time. I was into so many extra curricular activities back in high school and when I was in college, I decided to be a working student just so I have my own money to buy things I wanted. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment