Sunday, September 2, 2012

North Park Dinner

Wanting some Chinese food, we went and ate at North Park after our window shopping date at Market! Market! It was probably around 7pm and we were 2nd to the list of waiting guest. We didn't wait that long and we were given seats after 5 or 10 minutes. 




The other table occupied by a family of 5 ordered noodles which were tempting but since I wanted rice we went for their Lechon Macau, dumplings and Young Chow Fried rice. 






We've eaten quite a few times at North Park but it has always been at Greenbelt. At the Greenbelt branch, you'd starve first before they serve you your food so I was a bit surprise when ours came in in just a few minutes :) Their Lechon Macau is a must try. It's crunchy and tasty but if you want it with a little vegetable you can opt to get the Lechon Macau with Talong instead. For me, that's their best seller, we just didn't get it this time because we wanted to try the "dry" version. Their dumplings were good as well and the rice was good enough for 3. 

Next time we dine here, I'll try their noodles :) 

North Park Noodle House
Ground Floor,Market! Market! 
Mckinley Parkway, Taguig
Philippines

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I miss the Lechon Macao in chinese restos there, especially that one from North Park.

    By the way, I was brought here from your Husband's site. I'm Ibyang *virtual shake hands*.

    Bursky and I have been blogmates and plurkmates for a few years now. Happy to meet you here in the blogosphere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. and thank god you're in blogspot coz it's easier to comment here hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! My very first comment :) Yey! Hi Ibyang, nice to meet you :)

    Yes, their Lechon Macao is really something. I also recommend the one in Mann Hann. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mann Hann's our family's favourite resto. suki kami dun :)

      Delete