Saturday, December 14, 2013

31st!

A year more and I'd belong to the ones they call "wala na sa kalendaryo". Haha. You know you're getting old when what you see in your Facebook feed are posts of weddings, births and baptisms. 

I want to thank H for coming with me to our City Garden Office Christmas Party and waiting for at least 4 hours for it to finish. I also want to thank him for the frui-quet he stressed about because it was supposed to be delivered in the office yesterday so I can share it with my officemates but then he miscalculated the order process which said deliveries are made a day or 2 after. At least, we had it today, my birthday. 




Thank you to the office raffle for my new phone. Now I can instagram anywhere hehe. (I didn't want to change my old Nokia E72 purple phone because I like it that much. Now, I don't have a choice :p, the old phone will be my pamana to my brother) 


Above all, thank you Lord for another wonderful year. Thank you for all the blessings and also for the challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment