Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goals

Since it's going to be another year, this is (another) attempt on New Year's resolution. Hehe. I've learned from the hubby that in order to attain goals, you set small achievable ones for a reasonable time, so here goes my hopefully achieved-by-the-set-date goals:

End of January:
1. Get braces. (again. I lost my retainers so I've been without them for months now, my upper teeth started to get gaps again.)
2. Complete my APE. (I was suppose to finish this December but you know the drill, everybody gets busy with Christmas so there.)
3. Finish the book "Allegiant". (Feb.2)

End of February:
1. Lose 7 4 kilograms. (Starting weight: 73 70 Kilos. *insert sheepish smile here*) (Mar.22)
2. Plank for 2 minutes.
3. Jog continously for 30 minutes.

End of March:
1. Pass 1 Microsoft Certification.
2. Throw/give away unused things to unclutter the house. (Mar.15)
3. Renovate the house. (yey!)
4. Minimize allergy scars.

End of June:
1. Buy bookshelves.
2. Buy oven. :)

I'll update this list once their done. Crossing my fingers that they'll all be crossed out by the end of June next year. Hope you had a blessed Christmas. Happy New Year! :)



Photo from this link.






No comments:

Post a Comment