Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Comfort in a paper bag

I have been on a special leave since May 7 as I underwent myomectomy the following day. I was supposed to go back to work last June 11 but my OB extended my rest for another month so I'm still under house arrest until July 8.

Some may think it's a good thing to just be at home for 2 solid months but for someone like me who has been working since I was a student, it's quite boring especially that I have to endure sticky hot days sitting alone with nothing to do. Since I am expected to rest, I couldn't go to the mall - well I did twice within my leave hehe just to save our electric bill from AC consumption. I tried to be productive but to no avail, my everyday routine would be to eat, surf the net, cook dinner and sleep (very late).

I feel bad. So I phoned my best bud 8MCDO and in less than 30 minutes my comfort lunch arrived.



They say calories make you feel happy. Hope this one works :(

McDonalds Metro Manila Delivery 
Hotline: 8MCDO (86236)





No comments:

Post a Comment